- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/26 - 2/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The alternating tapered edges and step block edges both provide additional biting edges for more traction.
- Reinforced block foundation adds rigidity to tread blocks to reduce flex.
- Like all Grapplers, the Ridge Grappler features two bold sidewall designs. One side features a more traditional pattern while the other side features a new, aggressive block design.
- Advanced sound equipment was used to create a pattern that provides a quiet and smooth highway ride.
- Shoulder grooves are arranged in alternating widths and lengths to clear mud and maintain traction. Lateral Z grooves are set in a zig-zag pattern to provide biting edges for traction.
The Ridge Grappler represents the next generation of the Nitto Grappler family of products which provides the best of both worlds from our mud-terrain and all-terrain product offerings. Featuring a revolutionary dynamic hybrid tread pattern, the Ridge Grappler provides a quiet and comfortable ride while the deep, aggressive sidewall lugs and tread pattern provide capable off-road performance.