- UTQG Treadwear Rating: 600
- Traction A
- Temperature B
- Terra Grappler G2 is equipped with full depth siping. Not only do the full depth sipes offer a functional benefit, it helps maintain the appearance of the tread design as the tire wears.
- The staggered shoulder lugs on the Terra Grappler G2 provides additional biting edges in off-road conditions. Further more, the new sidewall designs connects the sidewall lugs starting from the shoulder block down to the middle of the sidewall surface.
- The Terra Grappler G2 features two distinct and bold sidewall designs. One side features homage to the original Terra Grappler design by incorporating a similar thunderbolt pattern which has been raised to give it a more aggressive look than its predecessor. The other side features a brand new aggressive “blade” design which features integrated sidewall lugs that run all the way from the shoulder tread block down to the sidewall.
- Terra Grappler G2 features a brand new compound new to Nitto’s Grappler line of products. Through the introduction of new materials, Nitto was able to maintain the versatile all-terrain compound while increasing the longevity of the treadwear. For the first time Nitto is backing an all-terrain product with a limited treadwear warranty which covers 50,000 miles for LT-metric and floatation sizes, and 65,000 miles for hard metric sizes.
The Terra Grappler G2 is Nitto’s next generation all-terrain light truck tire specifically designed to meet your everyday on and off-road adventures. Whether you’re commuting to work, towing a trailer or headed up to your favorite mountain trail; the balanced off-road and on-road performance of the Terra Grappler G2 will get you to your destination.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/23
There are no customer reviews for this product