- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- UTQG Treadwear Rating: 500
- Traction A
- Temperature B
- The lugs on the shoulder are staggered to improve traction in deep sand and loose dirt.
- Angled, lateral voids were engineered to channel away water in wet conditions and provide forward stability in dry conditions.
- Deep sipes and lateral voids effectively channel away water. Siping helps resist hydroplaning by cutting through pockets of water on road surfaces. This technology provides all-season traction.
- The tread pattern void ratio is balanced for off-road traction and on-road handling. Coupling joints between tread block elements reduce excessive flex for better traction and steering response on and off road.
- Each Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can choose how your tires look. On the Terra Grappler one side has solid outlined lettering and the other has striped lettering. This feature was an engineering feat since even a small weight imbalance can cause unwanted vibrations. Nitto produces exceptionally uniform off-road tires even with different designs.
The Terra Grappler® all-terrain tire works year-round with a balance of wet and dry performance and on-road comfort and quietness. Designed for use on trucks and SUVs, the Terra Grappler® All Terrain provides balanced performance in all weather conditions over various terrains.