- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Frame mounted design provides the greatest strength to hold a pivoting spare tire
- Single action opening design offers incredible convenience and allows the tire carrier to be opened with one hand
- Compatible with Bruiser and Crawler series bumpers
- Concealed heavy duty pivot located below the rear bumper deck to improve off road clearances
- Smooth operation and load bearing capabilities come from high qualityTimken tapered roller bearings
- CNC laser cut plate steel provides a strong and clean looking finished product
- Comes with license plate mount that places the plate at the center of the spare tire
- Spydershell Armor Coat powder coating provides a rugged and great looking finish
Poison Spyder's JK Frame Mounted Tire Carrier is the ultimate combination of strength, ease of use, high clearance and great looks. It attaches directly to the strongest structure on the Jeep: the frame. This removes the weight and stresses of large, heavy spare tires and wheels from the Jeep's tailgate, body tub, and bumper. The single-action opening is the pinnacle of convenience, requiring only a single hand to open the tailgate and tire carrier in tandem. The concealed pivot tucks in closer to the Jeep's body than previous Poison Spyder tire carriers, providing better clearances on the trail. This carrier is compatible with Poison Spyder Bruiser Crawler and RockBrawler II series rear bumpers, and can be added later. The SpyderShell Armor Coat finish carries a 5 year warranty.