- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Add a rugged edge to your off-roader with the American Racing Baja AR172 line of aftermarket wheels
- These formidable rims feature a full center ring with round cutouts for the classic dune surfer appearance
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum in a rough-and-tumble 1-piece build
- Polished to a brilliant shine
- Adorned with American Racing center caps to complete the look
- Pick and choose between multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Built to American Racing’s legendary standards
- Sold separately
- American Racing AR172 Baja Wheels are covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Every year, the world's most daring drivers converge on the Baja Peninsula to put their skills to the ultimate off-roading test. Stock gear has little chance of surviving the 1000-mile trek, but there are a set of rims that are up to the treacherous terrain: American Racing Baja Wheels.
Whether you're an official contestant or just a cheering spectator, you'll earn the respect of your fellow desert rats when you show up with American Racing AR172 Baja Wheels. Instead of sporting pencil-thin spokes, these rugged rims are filled out with a solid center that's stylized with circular cutouts. Plus, they're polished to a reflective finish for a dazzling shine and topped with an American Racing center cap.
Strength and weight savings come standard with your AR172 Baja Wheels. These dune-grade dubs are sculpted from a single slab of aluminum to withstand punishing conditions without packing on excess pounds. And since they come in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets, you're sure to find the right American Racing Baja Rims for your rig. Best of all, every American Racing Baja AR172 comes backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium, Nickel, and Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
American Racing AR172 Baja Wheels Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shawn P (WEBSTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 03, 2018 12:09 PM
after much headache with trying to find wheels to fit my 2014 tacoma 4x4 these were a final choice that do fit. Make note though on the 2014 tacoma 4x4 you WILL need extended thread lug nuts with these wheels AND if you use the 265/70/17 tire size recommended by auto anything you WILL have to remove the small front facing mud flaps or those tires will RIP them off. otherwise these look and work great. I was told by american racing that the 16 inch version of these wheels do NOT fit 2014 tacoma
Reviewed by Mitchell B (Woodland Park, NJ) Reviewed for a 1995 Dodge Ram — Jan 06, 2015 8:22 PM
Great wheels, I think they look great on my truck, plus once I got them put on and went for a quick ride, it felt like I unloaded a few pounds off my bed, it felt lighter right away since I had the stock steel rims on before. So far so good and auto any anything is always the best in ordering, love buying things from here