- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cover all your bases with a set of American Racing Torq Thrust D Wheels
- Constructed from sturdy and durable one-piece cast aluminum alloy
- Thrust D Wheels come in a variety of bolt patterns, diameters and offsets
- Available in torq thrust gray with a satin machined outer rim or satin black with machined lip finishes
- Includes a center cap embossed with the American Racing logo
- AR Torq Thrust D rims feature a 5-spoke, 5-lug design
- Your American Racing Torq Thrust Rims are supported by a Lifetime Structural and a 1-year finish warranty
Invest in a set of American Racing Torq Thrust D wheels and turn heads on every corner. Built with premium one-piece cast aluminum alloy, these top-notch rims come in several bolt patterns, diameters and offsets and multiple finish options. 5-spoke, 5-lug design. Includes a center cap. Lifetime Structural and 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
American Racing Torq Thrust D Wheels Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lenny Z (Paso Robles, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Astro — May 31, 2017 8:33 PM
The wheels were well packaged, looked great out of the box. Easy installation and get great looks all over town! Absolutely love these wheels!
Reviewed by Michael B (SCHENECTADY, NY) Reviewed for a 1966 Chevy Chevelle — Apr 20, 2017 7:22 AM
I purchased this wheel from Auto Anything for several reasons. First they had the cheapest price among any online or brick and mortar store that I could find. Secondly the shipping was free which was a great savings as I live on the East coast and the item was shipped from California. And lastly, no sales tax. I estimate I saved some where in the area of $50.00 by purchasing this item from Auto Anything. The wheel was exactly as advertised, great packaging and very reasonable.
Reviewed by Floyd A (Ocean Springs, MS) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Ranger — Apr 18, 2017 3:17 PM
I have always liked the style of these wheels. Combined with BFG T/A Radials, they are the essence of the 60's and early 70's hot rod.