- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stand out from the crowd with a new set of American Racing Torq Thrust II Wheels
- Thrust II Wheels are crafted from one-piece cast aluminum alloy construction
- Find your AR Torq Thrust IIs in a vast array of bolt patterns, diameters and offsets
- Choose from several diverse finish options including mag gray with a polished center barrel
- Boasts a stepped 5-spoke, 5-lug design and includes a center cap
- Your American Racing Torq Thrust 2 Wheels are supported by a Lifetime Structural warranty
Set your vehicle apart from the mundane rides on the road with the stepped 5-spoke, 5-lug design of a set of American Racing Torq Thrust II wheels. Each one is made from durable one-piece cast aluminum alloy construction and is available in several bolt patterns, diameters and offsets. Includes a polished center cap. Lifetime Structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
American Racing Torq Thrust II Wheels Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve H (Long Lake, MN) Reviewed for a 1993 Chevy C/K 1500 — Feb 27, 2018 11:16 AM
Nice product Beautiful machining Nicer than the old 2 piece Torque Thrust II Super nice polishing and I was surprised how in expensive they are
Reviewed by George G (OLEAN, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Ranger — Nov 15, 2017 7:02 PM
Ordered the tourque thrust wheels fromautoanything and could not be happier! Perfect fit and perfect look!
Reviewed by James C (Pompano Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme — Nov 09, 2017 9:44 PM
Ok, just so you know the picture shown with the grey insert is not the wheel I have. My wheel is a chrome. First, the rims came well packaged. Now, these wheels were purchased for a 68 cutlass supreme. A granny car in the day but not now. These wheels hit the mark and look fantastic. They changed the look from an old granny car to a very aggressive granny car... perfect all around. no complaints A+
Reviewed by michael h (CASTLE CREEK, NY) — Sep 30, 2017 7:45 AM
the wheels look great on my car, the only complaint is that one of the screw for the center caps was not machined out so that you can tighten the screw. how do i go about getting another screw.