- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune your ride’s personality with a ferocious set of Ballistic Off Road 814 Jester Wheels
- Styled with a wild eight-spoke design, big accent bolts and a sick outer lip
- Finished in your choice of killer color options, including radical inserts
- Built tough yet light from premium aluminum alloy
- Comes in a wide range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually with matching center caps included
- Your Ballistic Off Road 814 Jester Wheels come with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
It’s hard to take stock rims seriously. Their styling looks like a joke when you see them side by side with a sick set of Ballistic Off Road 814 Jester Wheels. Armed with eight split spokes, big burly accent bolts and a bevy of boss finish options, Ballistic Jester Wheels will leave onlookers drooling, whether you’re cruising the strip or carving trails in the backcountry.
The construction of your Ballistic Jester Rims is no laughing matter. Each Ballistic Jester 814 is carved out of premium aluminum, not steel. That way, they deliver enough brute strength to survive punishing drives yet remain lightweight so you’re not bogged down by excess pounds.
Finding a set of Ballistic Jester Wheels for sale in the right size is never a question. They come in a wide range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with practically any truck or SUV. Better still, every Ballistic 814 is backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Ballistic Off Road 814 Jester Wheels Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alex L (MARRERO, LA) — Sep 10, 2018 8:49 PM
Authentic brands brought to you for a Great price with awesome customer service! The rims were free ship with a decent amount in quantity so it wasnt a rush cop! I'd say 5 Stars to Auto Anything yo!
Reviewed by Justin H (YORK, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — Mar 06, 2018 3:52 AM
Wheels arrived in a few days and I took them a tire store to have them mounted and balanced. Only took about an hour and these wheels look amazing. Even the guys in the store were making comments. People stop and stare at this truck and ask me about the wheels and I've only had them on for a few weeks!
Reviewed by Mark F (ELGIN, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Dec 26, 2017 1:57 PM
These look great on my truck, I've gotten a few complements on them as soon as I put them on. They do take a bit of time to put all the caps, accent colors and center caps together so make sure you factor that in and not just show up at the tire shop to have them installed. I was glad I checked them out at home and was able to the "prep work" ahead of time.
Reviewed by ian l (fort myers, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Ranger — Aug 23, 2017 4:39 AM
Very nice set of wheels. They look really sharp, especially on a red truck with the red inserts on the wheels. As in other reviews, the plastic Allen wrench to put the cosmetic lugs on the outside of the wheel are cheap and basically don't work. But you can put them on with a normal Allen key without a problem. And yes the threads have a little paint residue in them, but again with the normal Allen key bolts go in just fine. You don't have to tap them. Just take your time. They Fit 4x4 too!