- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Club your competition with Ballistic Off Road 957 Mace Wheels
- Split 6-spoke design with mill-machined accents on the outer rim lip
- Choose from an array of durable off-road finishes
- Proprietary manufacturing process forges some of the strongest wheels available
- Available in your choice of diameters, sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each Off Road 957 Mace Wheel includes a Ballistic-logoed center cap
- Ballistic Off Road 957 Mace Wheels are sold individually
- Your Ballistic Off Road 957 Mace Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Take the lead, then deliver the crushing blow to your competition on a set of Ballistic Off Road 957 Mace Wheels. Outfitted with an off-road ready, flared, split 6-spoke design, Ballistic 957 Mace wheels bludgeon the backcountry with mill-machined bolt-head accents around the outer rim lip and a selection of rugged finishes.
Ballistic Mace rims are one of the strongest and lightest wheels available anywhere, thanks to Ballistic’s proprietary manufacturing process. Crafted exclusively for ground-pounding off-road trucks, Jeeps, SUVs and hardcore 4x4s, Ballistic 957 wheels deliver the kind of durable functionality and show-stopping style not found on or off the road.
So you can match your stock truck, leveled-out rig or monster 4x4’s attitude with the right latitude, Ballistic Mace rims come in an array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. Plus, each Ballistic 957 wheel includes a Ballistic-logoed center cap. And even better, Ballistic backs your Off Road 957 Mace Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Ballistic Off Road 957 Mace Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Todd L (SAINT LOUIS, MO) — Jun 09, 2017 11:17 AM
Great looking and quality. Only worry is that when installed on a Jeep Wrangler, be sure to not oversize tires. If you don't have a lift, 285/70/17's will rub on extreme turning radius. You can trim down the inside mud flap or you'll need a 1.75 inch lift. The lift will cost you 150 or so in parts and another 500 or so in install.