- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ride with the renewed style offered by BBS SX Wheels
- One-piece, counter pressure-cast aluminum construction finished in a clear protective top coat
- Split 5-spoke pattern extends from the logo-branded center cap to the outer lip
- Available in an assortment of finishes and vehicle-specific sizes
- Weight optimized by FEM analysis
- Your BBS SX Rims are backed by a Lifetime Structural and 2-year finish warranty
Some people shy from the limelight, but you embrace it – at least, as far as your car goes. A brand-new set of BBS SX Wheels is what you need to enhance your vehicle’s already sky-high style, and counter pressure-cast from one-piece aluminum of the highest quality to ensure durability for many miles to come.
Finished in a clear top coat to protect against the wear that weathered your stock rims, these sharp-looking aftermarket wheels are fashioned into a split 5-spoke design that stretches from the logo-branded center cap all the way to the outer lip. Available in an array of finishes and sizes, your BBS SX Rims are weight optimized by FEM analysis and supported by a Lifetime Structural and 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
BBS SX Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Dale K (Wisconsin Rapids, WI) — May 02, 2017 3:42 AM
I purchased a BBS SX silver wheel for my Mini Cooper to use with a new fifth tire. The car came with run flat tires and no spare, so I decided to eliminate the run flats and add a spare tire and wheel. The BBS SX wheel is a high quality wheel that complements the original set. Auto Anything shipped the new wheel in only two days.