- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Separate your cruiser from the rest by outfitting it with Beyern Mesh Wheels
- Influenced by the traditional sport-luxury aesthetic of BMW vehicles
- Features strong mono-block construction for long-lasting durability
- “Tuning fork” 10-spoke design radiates from a recessed center hub to a highly polished outer barrel
- Offered in staggered sizes for OE-quality fitment and maximum lip depth
- Boasts a hub-centric design and manufactured to the tightest tolerances
- Take your pick of chrome, silver and gloss black with mirror-cut lip finish options
- Your Beyern Mesh Rims are sold individually and covered by 5-year structural and 2-year finish warranties
Why blend in when you can stand out? With Beyern Mesh Wheels classing up your ride, you won’t have to worry about that. Boasting resilient mono-block construction and offering perfect hub-centric fitment, these brilliantly polished, 10-spoke replacements come in a range of sizes for your year, make and model. Choose between three stylish finishes. Sold individually. 5-year structural and 2-year finish warranties.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
Beyern Mesh Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew M (Tyler, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class — Apr 07, 2017 6:13 AM
The wheels arrived in very good condition at my mechanics location and after installation had no indication of defect in balance. The price was the best I found on the web for these wheels. The AutoAnything support staff not he phone was extremely helpful in insuring the wheels shipped quickly as I was replacing damaged wheels and against a deadline. Thank you for your help.
Reviewed by Danny S (Chattanooga, TN) — Feb 17, 2017 5:43 AM
Purchased these for my wife's BMW 328i. They look great and were priced very resonable. Wheels arrived within a few days and were packaged well to prevent any damage. Wife love's the new look.
Reviewed by Justin B (Greenfield, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 BMW 3-Series — Jan 21, 2017 10:36 AM
wheels fit great the staggered fitment i chose is the biggest that can fit without modiying the car. i did 19 inch by 8.5' wheels in the rear with a 15 offset and did 18' by 8.5 with 30 offset for the front. no rubbing and handles great. i chose a 40 series tire on the front and 35 in the rear which kept the vehicle level and didnt affect all wheel drive. im pissed however that 1 wheel was damaged during shipping and im told there was nothing autoanything could do about it.