- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Arm up your ride with the new Black Rhino Armory Wheels
- Straight from the battle zone, Black Rhino Armory Rims are the brutal weapon of choice for your next off-roading victory
- Unique all the way from the Armory Rims to the signature Black Rhino insignia imprinted on the center caps
- With a dramatic statement of power for their bolted face, Black Rhino Armory Wheels add a whole new level of explosive-proof looks to your Jeep or truck
- Black Rhino Armory Rims don huge lips that provide safe bead seating to oversized tires
- Black Rhino Armor Wheels come in multiple sizes for stock and lifted vehicles
- Your Black Rhino Armory Wheels come backed up by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
The missing piece to complete your off-roading armor, Black Rhino Armory Wheels give you a combat look for wherever your next adventure takes you. Offering a variety of sizes and bolt patterns, the Armory Rims are available for stock and lifted vehicles. Thanks to its huge lips, the Black Rhino Armory Wheel even provides a safe bead seating for oversized tires.
With a tactical appearance that sports the unique Black Rhino emblem on center caps, these unique Armory Rims come in both Desert Sand and Gun Black colors, perfect for camouflage in a battle zone. Your Black Rhino Armory Wheels are covered with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
Black Rhino Armory Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Andrea H (RIO RANCHO, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 24, 2017 8:27 PM
Great wheels, quick shipping. They were packaged very well and arrived with no damage whatsoever. Sad they didn't give us any Black Rhino decals. They fit my Ford F150 with a leveling kit, no problem. Had to cut a small section from the front vent to prevent rub, but only because I am running large mudders.