- Save 10% Use Promo Code SOTA10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Capture the customization title belt with a take-no-prisoners set of SOTA F.I.T.E. Wheels
- Lug-specific rims come in 5-, 6- or 8-spoke designs to match your bolt pattern
- Choose from several rugged finish options to accent your exterior
- Equipped with a massive outer lip highlighted by milled accents and the SOTA logo
- CNC-carved from rugged aluminum for intense strength without the excess weight of steel
- Compatible with your vehicle’s tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- Crafted in a range of diameters, back spacings and offsets for your oversized ride
- F.I.T.E. Rims are sold individually with included center cap (lug nuts sold separately)
- Your SOTA F.I.T.E. Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
Reputations aren't handed out—they're earned. So make a name for yourself with SOTA F.I.T.E. Wheels. Every square inch of these bruisers has been designed for a big visual punch. From the bold lug-specific spokes and oversized outer lip to the aggressive finish and milled accents, these rough-and-tumble rims make your rig as intimidating as a stampeding bull.
The strong outward appearance isn't just for show. SOTA FITE Rims are wrought from the inside out to go more than twelve rounds. Unlike heavyweight steel, they're carved from featherweight aluminum for intense muscle without the excess pounds. Plus, SOTA uses an advanced multi-axis CNC carving process, ensuring all tolerances are tighter than Muhammad Ali's lethal jabs.
Whether you're sticking with a stock wheel size or upgrading to something a little beefier, SOTA F.I.T.E. Wheels are available for a wide range of trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. Best of all, they're backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
SOTA F.I.T.E. Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review