- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Blast your rig’s style with SOTA M-80 Wheels
- Explosive M-80 6-spoke design looks in motion while sitting still
- CNC-machined accents on the rim lip with the longest, straightest rim lip possible
- Clear coat seals paint and prevents oxidization on the machining surface
- Crafted with patent-pending multi-axis CNC-machining process
- Warrantied to be ‘true’ within .027” radial and lateral run-out
- Choose from several contemporary finishes to set your ride apart
- Made in large diameters, multiple widths, bolt patterns and offsets (TPMS compatible)
- Sold individually with an included SOTA Offroad center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Your SOTA M-80 Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
Light the fuse on radical style with a set of SOTA M-80 Wheels. Burning up with SOTA’s explosive 6-spoke design and CNC-machined accents on the rim lip, these aggressive wheels drop bombs with your choice of aggressive finish. Your rig is guaranteed to look like it’s hauling even when it’s sitting still!
Crafted from SOTA’s arsenal of aggressive designs, each SOTA M-80 Rim is manufactured with a patent-pending, proprietary multi-axis CNC machining process. This is how SOTA sparks their explosive 6-spoke design. And after machining, your SOTA M80 6 Rims are clear coated to seal the paint and prevent oxidization on the machining surface.
Just to make sure there’s a set of SOTA M80 Wheels for your truck or SUV, there crafted in an array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets. And, they’re guaranteed to run ‘true’ within .027” radial and lateral run-out. Plus, your M-80 Wheels include custom SOTA -logo center caps, a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel