- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on a set of Cray Scorpion Wheels for a deadly, all-new look
- Rotary-forged from high-quality aluminum into a rugged but simple, 5-spoke pattern
- Select the staggered fitment that’s right for your specific sports car
- Your Scorpion rims are available in several select finishes to give your ride the stinging look you demand
- Your Cray Scorpion Rims are sold individually and covered by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1-year finish warranty
Looks that could kill and a flawless fit are just a few of the benefits brought to your ride by Cray Scorpion Wheels. Offered in a range of sizes and unique finishes, these stylish replacement wheels resist tarnishing and structural damage thanks to their rotary-forged aluminum construction. Sold individually. Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
Cray Scorpion Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by michael a (Davenport, IA) — Apr 16, 2017 6:40 PM
It's been about one month and 3,00 miles later and we couldn't be happier. Our Vette is Pewter Bronze Metallic in color and these Scorpion wheels accent it very well. Had them on only a week and got questions from several other drivers that they liked them. Looking forward to many trouble free miles ahead. The only negative was waiting for the 17" front ones which were on back order.