- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dick Cepek DC-2 Wheels deliver top performance and tough good looks
- Flared 6-spoke design with a mill-machined center
- UV clear-coated for superior durability and easy care
- Crafted from super strong aluminum for your late-model truck or SUV
- Built with maximum brake caliper clearance
- Compatible with factory TPMS sensors
- Choose from an array of diameters, sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each DC-2 Wheel includes a Dick Cepek-signature center cap
- Dick Cepek DC-2 Wheels are sold individually
- Your Dick Cepek DC-2 Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ready your rig for rough terrain and take along an off-road legend when you roll with a set of Dick Cepek DC-2 Wheels. Brandishing the name of off-road’s founding father, Dick Cepek DC2 rims demolish the desert with a flared 6-spoke design, mill-machined center and UV clear-coated finish for double durability.
The perfect wheel selection for late-model trucks and SUVs, Dick Cepek DC2 wheels are crafted super strong from pure aluminum alloy. Not only do they boast a high-offset design and maximum brake caliper clearance, but Dick Cepek DC2 wheels are also compatible with factory TPMS sensors. So, do battle with the backcountry in the shoes of an off-road pioneer with Dick Cepek DC-2 rims.
A Dick Cepek wheel wouldn’t wear the legendary name if it didn’t give your rugged rig an off-road stance to match its bad attitude. So DC 2 rims come in a huge array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. All Dick Cepek DC-2 rims include a Dick Cepek Signature center cap and come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Dick Cepek DC-2 Wheels Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William M. O (Everett, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — May 25, 2017 7:23 AM
I looked for a long time to find the wheels that I liked the looks of. I thought the stock wheels made my 2014 Ram Sport Crew Cab look too "wimpy". The DC-2 wheels gave me the look and the quality I was looking for. Get compliments every day. Fender flares next.