- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a new twist on your ride’s stance with Dip Hype Wheels
- Its distinct 15-spoke pattern is highlighted by grooved accents along 5 pairs of spokes
- Available in your choice of racy finish options
- Built from premium aluminum for intense strength and minimal weight
- Pick from an assortment of popular wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Comes with a matching center cap with the Dip logo
- Sold individually
- Dip Hype Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Attitude is everything when you're duking it out for roadway dominance. But no matter how many ponies are packed under the hood or how gruff the growl rolling out of your tailpipe, you don't stand a chance if you're still standing on stock rims. Promote your personal sense of style by bolting on a boss set of Dip Hype Wheels.
Whether you're dressing up your daily driver or putting the finishing touches on your competitive show car, Hype Rims deliver a distinguished look that's sure to appeal to pedestrians and judges alike. They're carved out of lightweight aluminum with a unique 15-spoke design that's stylized with an alternating pattern of smooth surfaces and grooved accents. For an added touch of customization, Hype Rims also come in your choice of finish options with a matching Dip-branded center cap.
No two cars are exactly alike, so the Dip D50 Wheel line isn't limited to a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, you're free to pick and choose from a wide range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to get the perfect stance for your street machine. Last but not least, every Dip D50 is protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Dip Hype Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review