- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Accurately monitor your tire pressure with a Dorman TPMS Sensor
- Designed to accommodate installation angles of 5 to 26 degrees
- Allows for replacement of the valve stem independent of the sensor
- Features an adjustable angled stem to ensure an exact fit
- Your Dorman TPMS Sensor valve stem is anodized for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- All internal electronics are customized to your specific vehicle
- Comes with a stem unit, grommet, washer and hex nut and works with all existing TPMS tools
- Dorman TPMS Sensors are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Monitor your tire pressure with improve accuracy courtesy of a Dorman TPMS Programmable Sensor. Designed to accommodate installation angles of 5 to 26 degrees, these top-tier replacements feature an adjustable valve stem and come with a stem unit, grommet, washer and hex nut. All internal electronics are customized for your specific vehicle. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dorman TPMS Sensor Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Albert W (STOUGHTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Camry — Mar 29, 2018 7:53 PM
The Dorman TPMS sensor was a direct replacement for the previous sensor. It was easy to install and once the tire was re-mounted .
Reviewed by Richard F (Schoharie, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Odyssey — Feb 01, 2018 8:15 PM
The Dorman TPMS sensor was a direct replacement for the previous sensor that had gone bad. It was easy to install and once the tire was re-mounted and inflated my mechanic checked the sensor and confirmed it was online with the others.
Reviewed by Jennifer A (BIRDSBORO, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Lexus CT 200h — Sep 06, 2017 6:33 AM
Dealer wanted 354.00 for 2 installed and calibrated. 68.00 for 2 here and 80.00 for Mavis to install and cailbrate. 114.00 It's a no brainer!!! I saved 240.00