- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Infuse your auto with the aggressive attitude of Drag DR-27 Wheels
- Carved from high-quality aluminum alloy that saves on weight without skimping on strength
- Designed with an intense 7-spoke pattern
- Accented with faux bolt heads around the inner rim
- Equipped with a self-locking outer lip
- Comes in your choice of track-inspired colors
- Finished with a matching center cap branded with the Drag logo
- Multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from
- Drag DR27 Wheels are sold individually
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
Whether you're driving past the Stop and Shop with your radio on, or attempting to break the sound barrier at the Bonneville Salt Flats, make sure you look good for the spectators by decking out your speed demon with Drag DR-27 Wheels. With their bold 7-spoke design, burly accent bolts and a beefy self-locking steel lip, these stunners turn heads and set the competition on edge.
From the track to the concourse to the commute route, all eyes will be locked on your ride when you drive by on Drag DR 27 Rims. Along with their aggressive styling, they also come in a range of finishes to conform with your current color scheme or stand out in stark relief. To top it all off, each Drag DR27 Wheel comes compete with a matching center cap branded with the iconic Drag logo.
No matter where you drive, drift or drag, you never have to sweat overloading your suspension with Drag DR27 Rims. Unlike hefty steel wheels, Drag carves yours from featherweight aluminum. You can pick from a number of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with your ride. Plus, they're backed by a 1-year finish warranty for chrome and painted finishes, and a Lifetime Structural Warranty. No cosmetic warranty offered on polished wheels.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Drag DR-27 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David B (ROSEBURG, OR) Reviewed for a 1981 Volkswagen Rabbit — Feb 22, 2018 11:42 PM
I balanced my wheels twice to double check... 4 lugs and no hub centric mechanism, and I had to retorque these a few times until they stopped violently shaking at highway speeds... My 81 vw rabbit has 320 torque, and I'm afraid to go triple digits because of these... maybe a good thing?