- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Personalize your speed fiend with a sick set of Drag DR-34 Rims
- Styled with an aggressive 16-spoke pattern for total intimidation at the track or on the street
- Wrought from aluminum for the perfect balance of weight savings to brute strength
- Pick from a multitude of hot hues
- Made in a number of popular wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Equipped with Drag’s self-locking outer lip technology
- Drag-branded center cap included with each Drag DR-34 Wheel
- Sold individually
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
Looking to make a name for yourself at the drag strip, drift course or commute route? No one will take you seriously until you swap out those stale stock wheels for a set of Drag DR-34 Wheels. The ideal upgrade for pro racers and daily drivers alike, these head-turning rims put your personality on full display for spectators in the stands or pedestrians on the street.
Intimidation is engineered into the core of your Drag DR 34 Rims. They feature 16 razor-thin spokes jutting out from the center hub, cutting aggressive lines that flow to the oversized self-locking outer lip. You're free to pick between a number of head-turning colors to stand out or blend in with your paintjob. And, for the finial touch of toughness, your DR 34 Wheels come equipped with a Drag-branded center cap.
Beyond their stunning style, Drag DR34 Rims also boast unflinching strength. Because they're built from premium aluminum alloy, they have tons of backbone—not tons of excess weight. To top it all off, Drag DR-34 Wheels are covered by a 1-year finish warranty plus a Lifetime Structural Warranty (1-year cosmetic warranty applies to painted and chrome finishes only; not offered for polished finish).
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Drag DR-34 Wheels Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alfred M (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Mini Cooper — Aug 30, 2017 4:15 PM
Overall the quality of the wheel is excellent. It looks great and feels great while driving, only slight complaint would be the fact the center hole is larger than a fit For A Mini Cooper center hub 56.1mm. You have to line up the bolt holes while balancing the full weight of the rim.
Reviewed by Piero T (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Mustang — Jun 30, 2017 2:32 PM
Bought these on sale and I love them. Get twice the head turns when I'm driving down the road. Great product, great look, great style