- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Give your ride a serious attitude adjustment with Drag DR-35 Wheels
- Styled with a speedy 7-spoke design that stands out on the streets and at the track
- Built from heavy-duty aluminum for strength and weight savings
- Comes in your choice of sleeper or standout finishes
- Each wheel includes a center cap that’s detailed with the Drag logo
- Pick from a number of popular wheel sizes
- Armed with a self-locking outer lip—a Drag Wheels exclusive
- Sold individually
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
Let's get real—books are judged by their covers, clothes do make the man and the first cut is the deepest. If you're still rolling on factory-installed rims, you're blowing every first impression that comes along. Set the right tone on your ride with a domineering set of Drag DR-35 Wheels.
From their muscular lines to their aggressive finishes, Drag DR 35 Rims are engineered for excitement. At the center, they sport a full-figured 7-spoke pattern with large spaces that let your boss brake system show through from behind. The center caps are adorned with the iconic Drag logo, the outer lip is equipped with Drag's special self-locking technology, and they come in your choice of pulse-raising finishes.
Bolting on a set of Drag DR35 Wheels won't bump you up into a higher weight bracket. Unlike hefty steel rims, they're crafted from aluminum for rugged strength without the excess pounds. You can choose from a number wheel sizes, and each rim comes backed by Drag's 1-year finish warranty and Lifetime Structural Warranty (1-year cosmetic warranty applies to painted and chrome finishes only; not offered for polished finish).
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Drag DR-35 Wheels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Skyla M (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Scion tC — Jun 28, 2018 10:20 PM
Rim came nicely wrapped. Same as pictured. Easy to install. Shipping was very fast and on schedule. I highly recommend them.
Reviewed by james c (Auburn, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Outback — Jan 18, 2017 9:35 AM
Beautiful wheels. The only downfall is that for being a fully painted wheel the coverage could have been better. The front (the part people see) are fine, but the back side have areas where there is no paint. It looks as if there is only one coat of paint, a coat or two more could have eliminated these bare areas.
Reviewed by Mohamed N (Sanford, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Camry — Dec 16, 2014 11:57 AM
I bought these wheels for my 2005 camry from auto anything and they are amazing wheels. they look great on my car and I am very happy to buy them from auto anything.