- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Trick out your track star or daily driver with the sharp lines and unique styling of Drag DR-38 Wheels
- Crafted with care from high-strength, low-weight aluminum
- Sculpted with a dozen dagger-thin spokes
- Drag equips your DR-38 Rims with their exclusive self-locking outer lip
- Pick up your set in a wide range of racy colors
- A wide range of popular wheel sizes available
- Sold individually with each Drag DR-38 Wheel coming with a branded center cap
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
Bodybuilders spend hours in the gym, eat endless spoonfuls of protein powders and deny themselves life's sugary pleasures just to develop and maintain measly 6-packs. Now, if you take all that intensity, double it, then cast it in aluminum, you'd come close to touching the aggression fortified into your Drag DR-38 Wheels.
Abs of steel are no match against the raw muscle of your Drag DR 38 Rims. For unflinching strength without excess flab, they're carved from aluminum and styled with a dozen slender spokes flexing out to the inner lip. As if that weren't enough, these stunning dubs come finished in a wide array of electrifying colors to accentuate or set off your paint job.
Whether you're outfitting your weekend racer or weekday commuter, Drag DR38 Wheels are available in a number of popular sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. They're equipped with Drag's cutting-edge self-locking outer lip for enhanced tire bead. And, each one includes a 1-year finish warranty as well as a Lifetime Structural Warranty (1-year cosmetic warranty applies to painted and chrome finishes only; not offered for polished finish).
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Drag DR-38 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Trent D (Harrisburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Prius — Jan 30, 2014 9:06 AM
These wheels are light at 19lbs for 18x8 and I selected the 47mm offset for my Toyota. They are cheap and well made although there were a couple paint imperfections. But hey, they're wheels, not your good or something.