- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Trick out your track star or daily driver with the sharp lines and unique styling of Drag DR-38 Wheels
- Crafted with care from high-strength, low-weight aluminum
- Sculpted with a dozen dagger-thin spokes
- Drag equips your DR-38 Rims with their exclusive self-locking outer lip
- Pick up your set in a wide range of racy colors
- A wide range of popular wheel sizes available
- Sold individually with each Drag DR-38 Wheel coming with a branded center cap
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
Bodybuilders spend hours in the gym, eat endless spoonfuls of protein powders and deny themselves life's sugary pleasures just to develop and maintain measly 6-packs. Now, if you take all that intensity, double it, then cast it in aluminum, you'd come close to touching the aggression fortified into your Drag DR-38 Wheels.
Abs of steel are no match against the raw muscle of your Drag DR 38 Rims. For unflinching strength without excess flab, they're carved from aluminum and styled with a dozen slender spokes flexing out to the inner lip. As if that weren't enough, these stunning dubs come finished in a wide array of electrifying colors to accentuate or set off your paint job.
Whether you're outfitting your weekend racer or weekday commuter, Drag DR38 Wheels are available in a number of popular sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. They're equipped with Drag's cutting-edge self-locking outer lip for enhanced tire bead. And, each one includes a 1-year finish warranty as well as a Lifetime Structural Warranty (1-year cosmetic warranty applies to painted and chrome finishes only; not offered for polished finish).
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Drag DR-38 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Trent D (Harrisburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Prius — Jan 30, 2014 9:06 AM
These wheels are light at 19lbs for 18x8 and I selected the 47mm offset for my Toyota. They are cheap and well made although there were a couple paint imperfections. But hey, they're wheels, not your good or something.