- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enkei GT7 Performance Wheels are all about clean and sporty lines
- Subtle 7-spoke design with a sharply angled center area and pronounced lip
- You choose from a variety of classic race finishes
- The Enkei Performance Series delivers great style, performance & value
- Born in Enkei’s cast/forge hybrid process from one piece of aluminum
- Strong, stiff and lightweight—everything you want in a high-performance wheel
- Choose from an assortment of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Complete with Enkei’s signature aggressive offsets and deep lips
- Every GT7 Performance Wheel includes an Enkei-logoed center cap
- Meets and exceeds Enkei’s proprietary Spec-E standards for quality testing
- GT7 Performance Wheels are sold individually
- Your Enkei GT7 Performance Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
In a world of 24-inch wheels with 30 spokes and blinding neon colors, it's nice to know that someone is still bringing track style to the streets. That's exactly what Enkei is doing with their GT7 Wheels. Designed to be clean, sporty and subtle, GT-7 wheels roll on a 7-spoke design with a sharp angled center and a deep lip. And with your choice of race-ready finishes, classic track style is yours again.
Every wheel in the Enkei Performance Series Wheel lineup, including Enkei GT-7 Performance Rims, are crafted from a single piece of alloy aluminum. Born in Enkei's hybrid casting/forged process, GT7 Wheels are strong enough to tame the track without whipping your wallet. And to bolster wheel strength, each spoke flares slightly at the end. Strong, stiff, light, stylish and affordable, Enkei GT7 Wheels are everything a high-performance road and track wheel should be.
To let you tune your street machine's street stance perfectly, Enkei GT7 wheels are available in a wide selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, deep lips and aggressive offsets. And just so you know that your new wheels are not all show with no go, Enkei backs your GT7 Performance Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Enkei GT7 Performance Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert N (Bethel, VT) — May 18, 2017 4:19 AM
Enkei has, in my opinion, one of the best selection of styles available. I used these wheels to replace a 6.5 inch wide rim, and with the choice of offset, I went up to 45mm from the OEM 38mm. This compensated perfectly for the wider Enkei rim. I also went up one size in tire width and the tires and wheels fit and look perfect. The color Hyper Silver is hard to describe, but it is brighter than most painted silver wheels. They are shipped with a plastic ring and 'sock' to protect them.
Reviewed by David T (CLEVES, OH) Reviewed for a 2003 Acura TL — Apr 26, 2017 4:43 AM
Received the wheels. They ran true on a balancer. Mounted the tires I purchased. Lug nuts were great. There were supposed to be valve stem in lug kit. Were not there. Adapt and overcome. Balanced well. Just a great product. Would purchase again in a heartbeat.
Reviewed by Lisa G (Trenton, NJ) Reviewed for a 2003 Acura TL — Jun 05, 2015 7:34 PM