- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get McLaren Mercedes style and performance with Enkei RPF1 Racing Wheels
- Enkei is the official supplier of the McLaren Mercedes Formula One Team
- Dual open-stance 12-spoke design replicates the McLaren Mercedes F1 wheel
- Twin spokes disperse stress for corners, hard braking & extreme race driving
- Pocketed bolt circles increase rigidity and cool wheels during aggressive driving
- Built from one piece of aluminum with Enkei’s M.A.T. spin-casting process
- M.A.T. Technology produces a strong, stiff wheel that’s up to 15% lighter
- Shaving 1 lb of unsprung weight effectively drops overall vehicle weight by 20 lbs
- Available in your choice of circuit-winning finishes
- Choose from an array of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Deep lips and aggressive offsets bring F1 excitement to the streets
- Available with or without an Enkei-logoed center cap (depends on wheel size)
- Quality-tested to surpass Enkei’s proprietary Spec-E standard
- RPF1 Racing Wheels are sold individually
- Your Enkei RPF1 Racing Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Mika Häkkinen, Lewis Hamilton, Jensen Button. This list of who's who in F1 have two things in common. They won and they won for McLaren Mercedes. Now you can join this race-winning roster with Enkei RPF1 Racing Wheels. Replicating the Mercedes F1 dual open-stance 12-spoke design, these extreme RPF1 Wheels deliver racecar style with your choice of race-ready finishes.
Sure, Enkei RPF1 Wheels look like they belong on racetrack. But make no mistake, it's not just looks. Each RPF1 Wheel is built to win races. Pockets in the bolt circles increase rigidity and help cool the wheels during aggressive driving. They're crafted from one piece of aluminum using Enkei's M.A.T. spin-casting process to produce wheels that are strong, stiff and up to 15% lighter than similar rims. And each pound of unsprung weight shaved by Enkei RPF1 Rims effectively drops your vehicle's overall weight by 20 lbs. And that's what wins races!
To bring Formula One excitement to your road and track, RPF1 Rims come with deep lips and aggressive offsets in an array of sizes and bolt patterns. Plus, you choose your track-ready finish and whether you want to run center caps or not. And to wave the checkers on this deal, Enkei backs your RPF1 Racing Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Enkei RPF1 Racing Wheels Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by LEONARDO J (RENO, NV) Reviewed for a 1990 Nissan Pulsar — Apr 24, 2018 12:39 AM
For the price that I got these for, can't beat AutoAnything. Rather buy these high quality wheels than the replica ones. You get both the function (lightweight), and form (looks great). Love these a lot that I'm on my second set for my third Pulsar GTiR (still have my old ones since 2007). Been driving on these on the roads of Okinawa Japan, South Korea and Germany (former military) and never failed me. Need this set since my old one's offset didn't work on my current suspension set up.
Reviewed by Erick M (CANBY, OR) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Fit — Sep 14, 2017 4:13 AM
I ordered a set of 4 Enkei wheels RPF1 from Autoanything. The wheels look great on my 2010 Honda Fit Sport. These wheels are 2.5 pounds lighter than my OEM wheels which improves fuel efficiency and adds power to my car by reducing the weight of the car. I love these wheels!
Reviewed by Michael R (PLATTSMOUTH, NE) Reviewed for a 1995 BMW 3-Series — Jul 25, 2017 6:28 AM
Reviewed by ty k (Loganville, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Civic — Jun 20, 2016 12:12 PM