- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Customize your crossover with a chic set of Enkei SVX Truck & SUV Wheels
- Styled with a split 5-spoke pattern accentuated by raised ridges around the spokes
- Personalize your upgrade by picking from multiple finish options
- Part of Enkei’s Truck & SUV Series, SVX Wheels balance form with function to keep your CUV ready for action
- Constructed from a single block of aluminum for maximum strength, stiffness and weight savings
- Tested to Enkei’s grueling Spec-E quality standards that far exceed the official JWL requirements
- Available in different wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a wide range of rides
- Sold individually with a branded center cap included
- Your Enkei SVX Truck & SUV Wheels are covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Half sedan, half SUV—your crossover offers the best of both comfort and capacity. But if you're still rolling on stock rims, you're missing out on making a name for yourself around town. Distinguish yourself from the factory followers by customizing your CUV with Enkei SVX Truck & SUV Wheels. Balancing a bold split 5-spoke pattern with unflinching rigidity, the Enkei SVX line adds an aggressive look without limiting your capabilities.
Whether you're towing your jet skis down to the lake or just dropping the kids off at school, Enkei SVX Wheels are up for any challenge. For brute strength, impressive stiffness and peak weight savings, SVX Rims are carved out of a solid brick of aluminum using advanced manufacturing techniques perfected over Enkei's 60+ years of wheel-building experience. Once formed, they're treated to your choice of alluring finishes, including Enkei SVX black with machined highlights.
From CR-Vs to Cherokees, there's an Enkei SVX to fit almost any crossover on the block. They come in an impressive array of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets—and each option meet's Enkei's rigorous Spec-E quality standards. All SVX Wheels include an Enkei-branded center cap, and they're backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size