- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wallop your factory rims and upgrade to bold, burly Foose Knuckle Wheels
- Styled with a split 5-spoke design for a bold, visual punch
- Their polished chrome finish glimmers with a mirror shine, or choose the sharp matte gun metal grey finish for a different look
- Branded with an included Foose center cap on each Knuckle Wheel
- Built to last from lightweight, forged aluminum
- Foose Knuckle Wheels come in an array of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- Knuckle Wheels are sold individually
- Your Foose Knuckle Wheels are covered by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
True car customizers see stock wheels as a slap in the face of their ride’s style, which is why custom wheels are at the top of their upgrade list. When you’re ready to join the ranks of roadway warriors, put the smack down on your factory wheels and shift to Foose Knuckle Wheels. These tough custom rims come styled with a split 5-spoke pattern for an intense visual punch.
When you make to switch to Foose Knuckle Wheels, you aren’t hit with a ton of excess weight. That’s because each Foose Knuckle is manufactured from forged aluminum, the ideal material for enhanced strength and diminished weight. To round it out, these rims are finished with either a chrome mirror finish that dazzles in the sun, or a matte gun metal grey finish for a subtler look.
Diverse diameters, boatloads of bolt patterns and an overabundance of offsets—with Foose Knuckle Wheels, you get an amazing assortment of options to choose from. They’re sold individually and come complete with a Foose-branded center cap. Plus, each Foose Knuckle Wheel is backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Foose Knuckle Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review