- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get equipped for the desert with Fuel Anza Wheels
- Split 5-spoke star design with a milled simulated beadlock around the rim lip
- Available in your choice of desert-ready finishes
- One-piece aluminum construction for a strong, light wheel
- Fuel logo is machined into one spoke face
- Your choice of diameters, sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each Anza Wheel includes a Fuel-branded center cap
- Fuel Anza Wheels are sold individually
- Your Fuel Anza Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
The Anza Borrego desert is a legendary equipment killer. So go to battle with a set of Fuel Anza Wheels. Roosting the dunes with a split 5-spoke star design, your Anza wheels stand out in the sand with simulated beadlocks machined around the rim lip and your choice of desert-ready finishes.
Each Fuel Anza Wheel is cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy and feature a one-piece design that’s both light and strong. How strong? So strong that each Fuel Anza wheel shoulders a 2200 to 3500 lb load rating, depending on size. So, when you’re conquering Anza Borrego or the morning commute, your Anza wheels can handle it.
Whether your rig sits stock, leveled or lifted, you can give it the right stance thanks to Fuel’s wide array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. And, to top off the desert-road style, all Fuel Anza Rims come with a Fuel-branded center cap. Plus, Fuel backs your Anza Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Fuel Anza Wheels Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Glenn K (ANNANDALE, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Apr 17, 2016 7:30 AM
Totally happy with these rims by Fuel. They are on my 1999 GMC Z71 and i get comments on how awesome the truck looks with the combined Fuel Rims Black truck black Fuel Rims fitted with some Mickey Thompson APZ and it looks mean..
Reviewed by Michael N (SPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 29, 2016 6:23 PM
Bought this for my 2013 Jeep JK and they really changed the look. Well made, excellent coating and color. Would definitely buy again. Autoanything came thru like champ with great discounts and fast shipping.