- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring performance and style together with Fuel Coupler Wheels
- 8 straight spokes flow to the outer rim lip and get topped with machined accents
- Select from your choice of rugged and ready finishes
- Fuel logo is machined onto the outer rim lip
- One-piece alloy-aluminum construction for a strong, light wheel
- You choose your diameter, width, bolt pattern, bore and offset
- Each Coupler Wheel includes a Fuel-logoed center cap
- Fuel Coupler Wheels are sold individually
- Your Fuel Coupler Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
There are wheels built for performance. There are wheels built for style. But what if you need both? Go for a set of Fuel Coupler Wheels and couple performance and style into one. Coupling 8 straight spokes that flow to the outer rim lip with milled accents and your choice of durable finishes, Fuel Coupler Rims deliver the best of both worlds.
Fuel Coupler Wheels feature a one-piece design that’s both light and strong. They’re also cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, so depending on size and bolt patterns, each Fuel Coupler can shoulder a 2500 to 3500 lb load rating. And that means, along with the coupled performance and style, you get the durability it takes to anything on or off the road.
Stock, leveled or lifted—no matter how your rig sits—Fuel gives you a huge choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets to choose from. And, to couple a clean finished look with your new rims, each Fuel Coupler Wheel includes a Fuel-logoed center cap. Best yet, Fuel backs your Coupler Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Fuel Coupler Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chad L (SUMMERVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 17, 2017 8:28 AM
Very happy with the rims and the tinted machined look coupled with the black rims look awesome. I have them on my 4runner and I have seen them on a new F150. They look great on both!
Reviewed by Brandon R (Scotts Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 01, 2016 9:11 AM
Nice looking wheels. Two issues to be aware of that might impact your decision: 1. The outer rim (where the decorative bolts are) might get scratched by the tire mount machine. My shop was OK to do the install w/out damage, just check w/ the shop first. 2. Where the valve comes through the wheel, there's little space between the wheel and the valve stem. Larger tire fillers or even pressure gauges won't fit. Using shorter valve stems (i.e. no TPMS) might help.
Reviewed by Eric L (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 10, 2015 7:40 PM
I love these wheels. I put them on my 2013 wrangler unlimited and they look great! I did run into one problem the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) didn't fit at install. I had ntb install, but until I find a fix I am rolling with the tire light on. All in all a great look.