- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Detain your competition with a set of Fuel Hostage Wheels
- Split 8-spoke design with milled bolt accents at spoke ends and around the lip
- Select from various off-road-ready finishes
- One-piece aluminum construction delivers a super strong, super light wheel
- Choose from an array of diameters, sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each Hostage Wheel includes a Fuel-logoed center cap
- Fuel Hostage Wheels are sold individually
- Your Fuel Hostage Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Conquer the winner’s circle and capture every checkered flag with a set of Fuel Hostage Wheels under your extreme off-roader. Designed to captivate your competition with a split 8-spoke design, Fuel Hostage rims detain all onlookers with machined bolt-head accents at the spoke ends and around the rim lip, plus, your choice of rugged finishes.
Crafted from a single slab of aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, MHT Fuel wheels feature a one-piece design that’s both strong and light. Built to handle extreme off-road use and daily driving alike, Fuel Hostage wheels push the limit of performance and style to the next level everyday.
From stock to lifted, daily driver to trophy truck, your rig gets the right fit and finish thanks to Fuel’s wide range of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. Plus, each Fuel Hostage wheel includes a Fuel-branded center cap to finish off the clean style. And best yet, Fuel backs your Hostage Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Fuel Hostage Wheels Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kenneth L (Palm Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Renegade — Sep 15, 2018 5:47 AM
I found this wheel only after about a week of online searches trying to go to a wider wheel for a Jeep Renegade. It was the ONLY wheel that had the lug spacing and offset I needed, although I steel needed 1 inch spacers in order for the wheel to clear the front calipers, but I assumed that. They have the same backspacing so they clear the strut towers easily. As yet I havnt mounted tires because I wanted to make sure the wheel clears first. I can mount 235/60 17, maybe up to 255/55 17,
Reviewed by Dennis R (BLOOMFIELD, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Oct 14, 2017 7:40 AM