- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your rig with deadly style on Fuel Lethal Wheels
- Tapered 8-spoke design with spoke cutouts and milled accents around the lip
- Coated with a matte-black and mill-machined finish
- Features the Fuel logo milled into the inner rim lip
- One-piece aluminum-alloy construction for low weight and high strength
- Wide selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets
- Each Lethal Wheel includes a Fuel-logoed center cap
- Fuel Lethal Wheels are sold individually
- Your Fuel Lethal Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Take the win with killer style, killer performance and the killer instinct of Fuel Lethal Wheels. Taking no mercy on your competition with a tapered eight-spoke design, Fuel Lethal Rims cut deep with hollow spoke cutouts and mill-machined bolt-head accents around the outer rim lip. And the matte-black and machined finish strikes the fatal blow!
Each Fuel Lethal Wheel is carved from a one-piece design and cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy. This creates an off-road wheel that’s both light and strong. In fact, depending on size and bolt pattern, Lethal rims can shoulder a 2500 to 3500 lb load rating and weigh as little as 33 lbs.
Whether your rig sits stock, leveled or lifted, Lethal Wheels come in a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets to give your killer rig that stalker stance. Plus, to cap off the killer style, your Lethal Rims come with Fuel-logoed center caps. And to make this a killer deal, Fuel backs your Lethal Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Fuel Lethal Wheels Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brock B (Chuckey, TN) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Mar 28, 2018 3:19 AM
Look awesome. Stand out very well. Like how it's got hex screws holding the center cap on so it will not fall off by accident or anything. OverAll Outstanding wheels. Thanks a lot!
Reviewed by George G (BRAZIL, IN) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — Sep 13, 2017 7:43 AM
The service I recieved to assistant me in the right fitting wheels for my truck was outstanding. My shipment arrived on time, and the installation was smooth for the most part. My only problem no lug nuts came with the wheels and since my Lug Nuts didn't fit the new wheels this was an added purchase I was unaware of. But I was able to get them at a local auto parts store and the problem was solved. Overall I am very pleased with the Wheels and how they make my Zr2 look. Thanks George Gettle
Reviewed by Joel V (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Aug 03, 2016 8:53 PM
Reviewed by Steve S (BEREA, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 11, 2016 6:19 AM