- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Saddle up and fly solo with Fuel Maverick Wheels
- Straight 8-spoke design with milled bolt accents around the outer rim lip
- Available in a selection rugged truck-ready finishes
- Single-piece aluminum construction delivers a super strong, super light wheel
- Select from a range of diameters, sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each Maverick Wheel includes a Fuel-branded center cap
- Fuel Maverick Wheels are sold individually
- Your Fuel Maverick Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Transform your high-riding truck or SUV into a serious top gun with Fuel Maverick Wheels. The perfect wheel to set your rig apart from the highway herd, Fuel Maverick rims feature your choice of finishes over a straight 8-spoke design with mill-machined bolt-head accents around the entire outer rim lip.
Cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, MHT Maverick wheels feature a one-piece design that’s both strong and light. And speaking of strong, each Maverick rim boasts a 2500 to 3500 lb load rating, depending on size. So, there should be no doubt that your Fuel Maverick wheels can handle extreme off-road use and daily driving alike.
Whether you pilot a stock, lifted, daily driver or trophy rig, your truck gets the perfect fit and finish thanks to Fuel’s array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. And, to finish off the clean style, all Maverick wheels come with a Fuel-branded center cap. Plus, Fuel backs your Maverick Wheels with a 1-year finish and limited Lifetime structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Fuel Maverick Wheels Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph B (LEES SUMMIT, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Apr 17, 2019 7:44 AM
Reviewed by PRO F (Cedar Rapids, IA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Apr 05, 2019 4:01 PM
Reviewed by Vanessa G (SAINT JOHNSBURY, VT) — Mar 01, 2018 10:00 AM