- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hit the style throttle with Fuel Throttle Wheels
- Flared 8-spoke design with spoke cutouts and milled accents around the lip
- Available in your choice of hair-trigger finishes
- One-piece aluminum-alloy structure for high strength and low weight
- Choose from an assortment of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets
- Each Throttle Wheel includes a Fuel-logoed center cap
- Fuel Throttle Wheels are sold individually
- Your Fuel Throttle Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
When you run, run wide open with your foot to the floor on a set of Fuel Throttle Wheels. Going full throttle with a flared 8-spoke design, Fuel Throttle Rims push the pedal to the metal with machined spoke cutouts, milled accents around the outer lip and your choice of combustible finishes.
Each Fuel Throttle Wheel is built from a one-piece design and cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy. This acclaimed wheel-building process produces a wheel that’s both light enough and strong enough for off-road action. And if your MHT Fuel Wheels can handle the trials of the trail, the morning commute is no problem at all.
With your choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets, you can give your truck the perfect stance whether it sits stock, leveled or lifted. Plus, to add to the full-throttle style, all Throttle Rims include a Fuel-branded center cap. And best yet, Fuel backs your Throttle Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Fuel Throttle Wheels Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark M (BROOKLYN, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jun 25, 2017 6:34 AM
These are well built and great looking but do take time to clean with all the cracks and crevices