- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take the trophy with Fuel Trophy Wheels
- Solid 8-spoke design with milled simulated beadlock around the rim lip
- Available in your choice of race-ready finishes
- One-piece aluminum construction delivers a strong, light wheel
- The Fuel logo is machined into one spoke face
- Select from an array of diameters, sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each Trophy Wheel includes a Fuel-logoed center cap
- Fuel Trophy Wheels are sold individually
- Your Fuel Trophy Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Even if you run the morning commute like the trophy dash in the Mint 400, you can always take the win with Fuel Trophy Wheels. Taking dead aim on the winner’s circle with a solid, straight 8-spoke design, Fuel Trophy rims flag down the checkers with simulated beadlocks machined around the rim lip and your choice of race-ready finishes.
MHT Fuel Trophy wheels are cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy and feature a one-piece design that’s both strong and light. And we mean strong—each Fuel Trophy wheel features a 2500 to 3500 lb load rating, depending on size. So, there’s little doubt that your Trophy wheels can handle extreme off-road action and daily driving alike.
Thanks to Fuel’s wide array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets, your truck gets the perfect fit and finish whether it sits stock, leveled or lifted. And, to finish off the off-road style, all Fuel Trophy Rims come with a Fuel-branded center cap. Plus, Fuel backs your Trophy Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Fuel Trophy Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven B (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Nov 30, 2016 9:17 PM
No wonder they get great reviews... they are amazing. Even the folks who do my tire mounting commented on how these Fuel Trophy wheels are worth every cent and more, and they never have problems mounting or balancing them. They are spot on to specifications and durability. Can't begin to tell you how many folks have complimented me on them, and I have had 2 other sets before I finally found the best -Fuel wheels rock! My 2016 Tacoma has finally got a finishing touch.