- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Amplify your ride’s aggressive attitude with Gram Light 57 DR Wheels
- Styled with a timeless 6-spoke pattern available exclusively in North America
- The R in Gram Lights 57 DR stands for RACE, so these rims are ready to attack the track with their intense concave appearance
- Cast from a solid block of aluminum for maximum strength and minimal weight
- Pick from a range of finish options
- Adorned with a Gram Lights spoke decal
- Available in multiple sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with an array of compact and full-sized rides
- Gram Lights 57DR Wheels are sold individually
- Your Gram Lights 57DR Wheels are covered by a 1-Year Limited Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
In most tuner circles, the trend has always been to transform American market rides into JDM replicas by swapping out everything from trunk badges to engine blocks. Now, you don’t have to order overseas to get that authentic Tokyo look. Gram Lights 57DR Wheels, with their electrifying 6-spoke design and plunging concave hub, are available exclusively in North America.
Whether you’re building up a sporty street machine or a full-fledged racer, Gram Light 57DR Rims deliver the performance demanded by spirited motors. Cast from a single slab of aluminum, these one-piece alloy rims are incredibly light yet impressively strong to handle the rigors of both the track and traffic. In fact, the R in their name stands for RACE, so they’re ready for drifting or daily driving.
With a wide range of aggressive sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from, Rays 57DR fit everything from hot hatches to sporty sedans. They come in a number of fresh finish options and are highlighted by a Gram Lights spoke decal. What’s more, every Gram Light 57DR is backed by a 1-Year Limited Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
- Center caps not included