- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For sportier handling and spectacular style, upgrade to TRAK+ H and R Wheel Spacers
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your vehicle
- Designed to push your wheels out flush with your fenders for enhanced stability, tighter traction and head-turning style
- Available in a range of thicknesses to work with both stock and aftermarket wheels and tires
- Carved from a proprietary blend of aluminum and magnesium for peak strength and fewer pounds than T6 alloy
- Sold in pairs
- TRAK+ H and R Spacers include a Lifetime Defect Warranty
There's a reason why the great pyramids in Egypt have stood for millennia. Alien technology aside, their ultra-wide bases form a formidable foundation that's broad enough to withstand everything from shifting sands to crumbling civilizations. Bring the same degree of stability to your daily driver, weekend track star or show pony with H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers.
Better cornering, better agility, better all-around performance—TRAK+ H&R Wheel Spacers prove that wider truly is better. By pushing your rims out to the edge of the fender wells, they optimize your stance for tremendous traction, great grip and a flush finish. And since these hubcentric spacers boast a full-contact hub, they deliver all the lateral support you need for white-knuckled motoring.
Whether you're rolling on factory wheels and tires or rocking an aftermarket set, TRAK+ H&R Spacers come in a range of thicknesses to work with your setup. Simply measure the gap in your wheel well and pick a size that gets you right to the edge without rubbing. They're carved out of an exclusive aluminum/magnesium alloy that's lighter and tougher than traditional T6 aluminum. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- In order to pick the right H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers, use the measurement guide or video to check your gap before ordering.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tracy W (Cary, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Smart Fortwo — Sep 08, 2018 10:13 AM
Reviewed by Drew W (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class — May 29, 2018 12:34 PM
Reviewed by John K (Rochester Hills, MI) — May 10, 2018 6:08 AM
H&R does not disappoint, great spacer, fit and finish is great. Used these to get a little more room on a set of wheels I had with my new calipers. Tracked'em and the wheels stayed on.
Reviewed by Alphonso M (Aiea, HI) Reviewed for a 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class — Apr 01, 2018 3:27 AM
Reviewed by Robert D (Zion, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Lexus GS 350 — Feb 19, 2018 8:05 PM