- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For sportier handling and spectacular style, upgrade to TRAK+ H and R Wheel Spacers
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your vehicle
- Designed to push your wheels out flush with your fenders for enhanced stability, tighter traction and head-turning style
- Available in a range of thicknesses to work with both stock and aftermarket wheels and tires
- Carved from a proprietary blend of aluminum and magnesium for peak strength and fewer pounds than T6 alloy
- Sold in pairs
- TRAK+ H and R Spacers include a Lifetime Defect Warranty
There's a reason why the great pyramids in Egypt have stood for millennia. Alien technology aside, their ultra-wide bases form a formidable foundation that's broad enough to withstand everything from shifting sands to crumbling civilizations. Bring the same degree of stability to your daily driver, weekend track star or show pony with H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers.
Better cornering, better agility, better all-around performance—TRAK+ H&R Wheel Spacers prove that wider truly is better. By pushing your rims out to the edge of the fender wells, they optimize your stance for tremendous traction, great grip and a flush finish. And since these hubcentric spacers boast a full-contact hub, they deliver all the lateral support you need for white-knuckled motoring.
Whether you're rolling on factory wheels and tires or rocking an aftermarket set, TRAK+ H&R Spacers come in a range of thicknesses to work with your setup. Simply measure the gap in your wheel well and pick a size that gets you right to the edge without rubbing. They're carved out of an exclusive aluminum/magnesium alloy that's lighter and tougher than traditional T6 aluminum. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- In order to pick the right H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers, use the measurement guide or video to check your gap before ordering.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daria L (BURLINGAME, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Mercedes-Benz S-Class — Jan 29, 2020 10:40 AM
So happy to have found the H&R Track spacers for my Mercedes S550. Had a difficult time finding the correct hub centric spacers that were the right fit for my vehicle. The ride of my car is still great as ever.
Reviewed by Arin P (Lewistown, MT) Reviewed for a 2017 BMW X5 — Jun 08, 2019 10:40 AM
Reviewed by Brad D (OAKDALE, CA) Reviewed for a 1996 Honda Accord — Feb 10, 2019 11:09 PM
These are great spacers, you can tell they are made very well and are a lot safer then cheaper spacers which usually aren't hub centric or made with quality materials. I ordered mine for a different car since they didn't have mine listed and cross referenced hub/lug stud size and they worked great. Highly recommend these!
Reviewed by Tracy W (Cary, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Smart Fortwo — Sep 08, 2018 10:13 AM
Reviewed by Drew W (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class — May 29, 2018 12:34 PM