- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beef up your exterior style with Ion Alloy 134 Wheels
- Cast alloy construction ensures a strong wheel that won’t weigh you down
- Patterned with eight thick, bold spokes and riveted accents on the edge
- Each Ion Ally 134 is available in several finishes and sizes to fit a variety of rides
- Designed for better caliper clearance
- Your Ion Alloy 134 Rims come with a 12-month warranty
Makeover your rugged ride with a set of Ion Alloy 134 Wheels. These cast alloy rims are made with a bold 8-spoke pattern and provide strong, lightweight performance for a range of trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. Available in a variety of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets. Modern finish options. 12-month warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
Ion Alloy 134 Wheels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Walt C (PITTSBURGH, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — May 30, 2018 2:01 PM
Love the wheels BUT., when installing the right front noticed very little clearance between back of wheel and brake caliper, when I installed the left front it actually touched the caliper, had to grind a little metal off the caliper so the wheel would rotate. Not sure if all would have done this or just one has more back spacing than the others, Will know this on next tire rotation. Also will need wheel spacers when I install new front brakes when needed. On a 2015 Colorado Z71 4wd.
Reviewed by Nicholas W (WHITE HALL, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Aug 03, 2017 7:08 AM
For the price you can't beat the way these wheels look. I wish the lip was a little deeper but overall looks good and changed the appearance of my truck.