- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify your curb appeal with a dynamic set of Ion Alloy 135 Wheels
- Made from 1-piece cast aluminum for steadfast durability, no matter the road
- Comes in a variety of bolt patterns, widths and sizes to suit your truck, Jeep or SUV
- Precision-milled, airflow-enhancing windows highlight a bold, 10-spoke design
- Matte gunmetal finish with black beadlock styling and brand-stamped center cap
- Your Ion Alloy 135 Rims are sold individually and backed by a 5-year structural warranty
Give your ride ultimate off-roading style with Ion Alloy 135 Wheels. This single-piece cast aluminum rim boasts a bold 10-spoke pattern highlighted by beadlocks along the outer lip and is available in multiple sizes and bolt patterns. Matte gunmetal finish. 5-year structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
Ion Alloy 135 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jerry H (Hickory, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Suburban — Dec 18, 2017 9:35 PM
Changed from 18" factory to these 17" Ions to get more sidewall on my white Z71 Suburban. The gunmetal looks great with the grey Z71 trim. Running 285/70-17 Falken Wildpeak A/T3W with 2"front level and 1"rear. Looks and rides great.