- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tip the style scales in your favor with Ion Alloy 171 Wheels
- These deep-set rims feature a solid core broken up by 8 circular cutouts
- Armed with an oversized and tiered outer rim
- Built light yet strong from choice aluminum alloy
- Ion 171 Wheels feature load ratings up to a 3300 lbs
- Includes a branded closed center cap to complete the look
- Available in a host of size, bolt pattern and offset options
- Constructed with ample caliper clearance to accommodate a wide range of brake systems
- As a member of The Wheel Group, Ion Alloy taps into 40 years of wheel-building experience and meets ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV standards of excellence
- Sold separately
- Ion Alloy 171 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
The old-timers always love to tell the younger generations that there's no replacement for displacement. And it's sage advice—assuming that you're only interested in ponies under the hood. But if you want to accelerate your appearance, there's no replacement for rims. So rev up your rig's profile by bolting on a chic set of Ion Alloy 171 Wheels.
Whether you're customizing your daily driver, weekend track star or concourse cutie, the Ion 171 line of wheels adds a heart-pounding finish to your truck, SUV or Jeep. You won't find a single traditional spoke on your Ion 171 Wheels. Instead, their solid center is stylized with 8 circular cutouts just like you'd find on classic dragster and off-road rims. The deep-set design is accentuated by the oversized, stepped outer lip. And, the included center cap bears the name of its maker: Ion Alloy.
With Ion Wheels 171, you don't have to compromise performance for personality. Unlike heavyweight steel wheels, Ion 171 Rims are wrought from featherweight aluminum. They're available in a wide selection of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Plus, Ion Alloy Wheels 171 are backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
- Ion Alloy 171 Wheels come included with closed center caps. If your vehicle is 4WD and requires open-end center caps, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you receive the correct center caps
Ion Alloy 171 Wheels Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jameson F (Idaho Falls, ID) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 25, 2018 2:00 PM
I love these wheels, they stick out just enough to make my truck look sporty, yet not so much that a good car wash machine can clean very well. This fit my Chevy to a "t". I haven't lifted my truck and there are no rubbing issues with stocker tires.
Reviewed by William F (SOUTH POINT, OH) Reviewed for a 1990 Chevy C/K 1500 — Mar 09, 2018 8:55 PM
They looks beautiful on my truck everybody think they look good so far they are easy to clean
Reviewed by Tom P (MADISON, IN) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 22, 2018 5:27 AM
These wheel were awesome looking when I opened the box. They even looks better after I had them mounted. Delivery was also awesome. I'm looking forward to other purchases in the near future.
Reviewed by Timothy B (LAFAYETTE, IN) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 09, 2018 8:18 PM
I love the packing and how fast it got shipped over the holidays, I will buy more from here!