- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ditch your drab stock rims and step up your style with Ion Alloy Wheels 174
- Formed with a solid center that’s accentuated by 8 circular cutouts
- The oversized outer lip features a boss pattern of circles and dashes
- Double branded with the Ion Alloy name on the outer lip and the logo on the center cap
- Made from premium aluminum alloy to keep the weight down and the structural strength up
- Ion Alloy Wheels Style 174 are rated to support loads up to 3300 lbs per rim
- Multiple wheel size, bolt pattern and offset options to pick from
- Designed with extra caliper clearance
- Ion Alloy is part of The Wheel Group, a powerhouse in the aftermarket rim industry for over 40 years
- Built in accordance with ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV standards
- Sold separately
- Your Ion Alloy 174 Wheels are covered by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Auto builders put a lot of thought into the engineering of their engines, the ergonomics of their interiors and countless other details. But when it comes to rims, they seem to think that as long they're round, they're good enough. Instead of settling for those stale stock rims, put some serious personality into your rig with Ion Alloy 174 Wheels.
Rugged, intimidating, unforgettable—words alone don't even come close to capturing the attitude that's engineered into the Ion Alloy 174. Rather than sculpting with spokes, Ion 174 Wheels sport a solid core that's stylized with 8 circular cutouts. On top of that, a daring pattern of circles and dashes draws attention to the oversized outer lip, where Ion Alloy signs their name for all to see. And for killer contrast, the entire wheel is finished in black while the lip is milled down to let the metal show through.
Speaking of metal, Ion 174 Wheels are crafted from high-quality aluminum, not old-school steel. This allows Ion Alloy to build bigger wheels without bogging down your suspension and spoiling your performance. In fact, they come in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit just about any truck, SUV or Jeep under the sun. Best of all, Ion 174 Black Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Ion Alloy 174 Wheels Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cheemaing P (92604, AA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Frontier — Dec 14, 2017 8:20 PM
Like it but it is not an exact fit for my frontier, this is a 6 5.5" bolt pattern and didn't fit my frontier, how ever a technician recommended me to get the adaptor for original 6 4.5" bolt pattern to 6 5.5". Auto anything nerds to change the search setting so that it will not show 6 5.5" for 05 frontier, but show 6 4.5" bolt pattern only. Confusing search wrong set up.
Reviewed by glenn m (nesconset, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Liberty — Dec 14, 2017 6:52 PM
Great rim was very pleased of quality and finish and over all appearance. Made wife very happy with a Jeeps looks now.
Reviewed by bruce B (Colonial Heights, VA) — Apr 21, 2017 7:43 AM
They look good on my truck. Your tec.guy was a lot of help in placing my order.I have a friend that is getting ready to order a set for his truck.Thanks Bruce
Reviewed by Adam D (Philomont, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tundra — Feb 12, 2016 8:55 AM
The process of selecting and buying the wheels was easy and the price was well below what it would have cost to just replace them through Toyota. The only issue was that no one made me aware of the need to find and buy hub centric rings to insure the proper fit. Finding, sizing and ordering the rings was a major pain caused the process to become very time consuming and painful. I like the wheel and am now waiting for the hub centric rings.
Reviewed by jeff w (WAUKEE, IA) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 27, 2016 7:45 AM
Excellent wheels at a great price. Very sharp on my red Jeep Wrangler. Would suggest to anyone. Also the shipping was extremely fast. Ordered 7 pm at night and they were on the front porch 11 am 2 days later.