- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your off-road stance with an arresting set of Ion Alloy 184 Wheels
- Wrought from 1-piece cast aluminum for long-lasting strength and style
- Available in a range of bolt patterns and sizes for your off-road-ready vehicle
- Durable 8-spoke design draws the eye and wards off bouncing rocks and other debris
- Comes in your choice of black or chrome finish with a stylized center cap
- Your Ion Alloy 184 Rims are sold individually and covered by a 5-year structural warranty
Test the limits of performance and style with Ion Alloy 184 Wheels. Combining form with function, these capable 8-spoke wheels are cast from resilient aluminum alloy and are available in chrome or black finish. Center cap lets everyone know who sent you. Sold individually. 5-year structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
Ion Alloy 184 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David C (Knoxville, TN) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Excursion — Jun 26, 2017 12:26 PM
I really like these wheels. I have never bought after market rims before and put these on my 2000 E~curation Limited. They mounted and balanced really easily and the only issue was that they needed special lug nuts that were the long kind b/c they are recessed. Only issue was that I asked about lugs and told that I could use the factory ones. Got a great deal and they were shipped her in 3 days. They give the truck a nice stance now and fill in the wheel well great.