- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Join the drift revolution with Konig Oversteer Wheels
- Designed with a sleek split 5-spoke pattern and a grooved outer lip
- Finished in your choice of killer color options
- Built from one piece of aluminum for the right balance of strength and weight savings
- Crowned with a center cap bearing the iconic Konig logo
- Sold individually in an array of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Oversteer Rims are sold individually
- Your Konig Oversteer Wheels are covered by a 1-Year Warranty
In the annals of drift culture, Kunimitsu Takahashi and Keiichi Tsuchiya are the founding fathers of this sideways sport. From the hairpin turns of Fuji Speedway to the windy touge mountain passes of Gunma prefecture, these sultans of slip honed the fine art of oversteering and inspired generations of gear heads to follow in their footsteps. Capture the attitude of this adrenaline-soaked sport by slipping into a set of Konig Oversteer Wheels.
Whether you're sliding around the track or threading the needle through traffic, all eyes will be locked on your Oversteer Rims. These daring dubs sport a wild split 5-spoke pattern, cutting sharp lines as they approach the stylized outer lip. You can pick your poison from a wide range of racy color options. And each Konig Oversteer comes complete with a branded center cap.
To keep the weight down and the strength up, Konig Oversteers are built out of lightweight aluminum instead of heavyweight steel. They come in your choice of popular sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a host of hot rides. Better still, they're all backed by Konig's 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Konig Oversteer Wheels Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roberto A (BEL AIR, MD) — Oct 11, 2017 12:58 PM
The wheels were exactly what I was looking for with the style and price you can't beat it! Iv'e already driven to the beach 2 times with them on my vehicle and the ride is great! These rims are very nice and are good quality overall!
Reviewed by David C (CHAMPLIN, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 Infiniti G37 — Apr 26, 2016 11:59 AM
... and the livin' is easy! Swapping out snow tires every season had become a real downer, so I mounted the summer tires on these wheels instead. They significantly decrease the unsprung weight, thereby providing noticeably greater responsiveness (which is probably why Konig named them "Oversteer") The only downside is that I had to install aftermarket lug nuts -- definitely something to ponder before removing the old wheels. Grrrr
Reviewed by Jeff C (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Altima — Feb 22, 2016 8:31 PM
Reviewed by Ellen M (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Infiniti G37 — Aug 18, 2015 8:44 PM
I have a 2012 Infiniti G37 and its the graphite shadow color. These wheels look amazing with this color. In the daylight these wheels lighten up, just like the paint on my car. At night my car gets dark again and so do these wheels. These wheels are a perfect match for graphite shadow.