- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your curb weight nice and low with Konig Runlite Wheels
- Strong, lightweight one-piece low pressure cast construction
- Tuning-inspired, 10-spoke design lets your calipers peak through
- Designed with a unique dual lighting hole PCD
- Crafted in an array of sizes to suit cars, trucks and CUVs
- Each Runlite is offered in a variety of contemporary finishes
- Your Konig Runlite Wheels carry a 1-year warranty
As quick as your car zips down the freeway and through city streets, it needs an equally reckless set of rims. Look no further than a set of Konig Runlite Wheels.
Thanks to one-piece low pressure casting, the tuning-inspired Konig Runlite Rims deliver unbeatable strength that comes in way underweight. Looking as good as they perform, they even let your big brake calipers peak through for an added touch of race-ready style.
Each Konig Runlite is available in several modern finish options and a range of sizes to suit cars, trucks and CUVs. Your Konig Run Lite Wheels carry a 1-year warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
Konig Runlite Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by SCOTT H (Arlington, IA) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda CR-V — Dec 19, 2017 10:11 PM
I used these wheels with Blizzaks for my wifes's gray CR-V. They look and perform great...easy to balance, if not quite so easy to get on the car (don't know if that was the wheel or the centric rings I used that kept letting the wheel slip off before I could get a couple lug nuts on to hold it in place. I did however appreciate that the Runlites' adequate clearance let me use standard 19mm lug nuts.) They seem very well made: straight and true and well finished. Very pleased!