- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Complete your aggressive stance with Konig SSM Wheels
- 5-spoke design with painted spokes and polished rim lip
- Available with aggressive offsets for super low stances
- Carved from pure aluminum for the strongest, lightest wheel possible
- Select from your choice of widths and bolt patterns
- Each wheel includes a center cap emblazoned with the Konig logo
- Combines high-quality materials and craftsmanship with aggressive, edgy looks
- For over 25 years Konig has revolutionized and set trends in the wheel industry
- Konig SSM Wheels are sold individually
- Your Konig SSM Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
When your ride is on display on the road, track or at the show, it's the dropped stance that's droppin' jaws. But, a set of ill-fitting wheels can transform those dropped jaws into smirks of ridicule. So make sure you tuck those tires up tight with Konig SSM Wheels. You'll be the one smirking when you show off their 5-spoke design with polished rim lips. Plus, Konig SSMs are available in an array of aggressive offsets to get your stance sitting right.
Crafted from 100% pure aluminum construction, Konig SSM rims are built to be both light and strong. That means you get massively improved handling in a wheel that can handle the abuse of the road and track. And, with the wildly aggressive offsets available, your Konig SSMs let you flush, poke, stretch and tuck your stance to perfection.
It's not just about the offsets with the SSMs, you also get your choice of widths with the Konig SSM 18 x 9, 18 x 8 and 18 x 10s. Konig SSM wheels are sold individually, and each one includes a branded Konig Crown Logo center cap to give your stance finishing touch. And, to strengthen the stance on this deal, Konig backs your SSM Wheels with a 1-year warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel