- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Roll big with Lexani Johnson II Black Machined Wheels
- Inverted, unique split 7-spoke design delivers an aggressive look
- These are Lexani's Signature Series for vehicles with larger wheels
- Black inner and outer with a machined finish on the spokes
- Built from one-piece forged mono-piece lightweight alloy
- Forged wheels are stronger and lighter than cast wheels
- Stronger wheels can have fewer spokes and different shapes
- Lighter wheels can be made larger without adding extra unsprung weight
- Lexani’s fame comes from unprecedented quality and a mixture of style, elegance and incisive designs
- Lexani signifies freedom, independence and enjoyment of life since 1996
- Available in multiple diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Backed by a 1-year defect warranty and limited Lifetime structural warranty
High roller always bet the max, and they always roll with Lexani. And, with Lexani Johnson II Black Machined Wheels, you too can roll to the max. Available in up to 30" diameters, Lexani Johnson II black machined rims' unique split 7-spoke inverted design, black finish and machined spoke faces deliver maximum size and maximum style.
Featuring one-piece forged alloy construction, Lexani Johnson II wheels are lighter and stronger than any cast wheels. The forged design lets Lexani create a bigger wheel with fewer spokes and a more unique shape, without adding extra unsprung weight or affecting strength. And since they're part of the Lexani Signature Series lineup, your Lexani Johnson 2 wheels are perfect for vehicles that need larger wheels.
Since 1996, Lexani has been setting trends with their unique style and devotion to exceptional design and unmatched quality. So when you roll with Lexani, you roll with a legend. And to live up to that reputation, Lexani backs your Johnson II Black Machined Wheels with a 1-year defect warranty and a limited Lifetime structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel