The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Armor your rig with LRG Rims LRG105 Black Machined Finish Wheels
- Flared 9-spoke design with a simulated beadlock look
- Black-cast finish highlighted with CNC-machined and polished accents
- One-piece cast aluminum construction for high strength and low weight
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Your LRG Rims LRG105 Black Machined Finish Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Equip your rig with the heavy-armored style of LRG Rims LRG105 Black Machined Finish Wheels. Built with a flared 9-spoke design, simulated beadlocks and a black-cast finish with CNC-machined & polished accents, LRG 105 black rims are the perfect way to armor up your truck or SUV. And, with wheel diameters measuring up to 24-inches, even an Abrams tank will move aside when you roll by!
LRG105 nine-spoke wheels are built with a high-performance casting technology that produces durable, strong, one-piece cast aluminum wheels. That way, your LRG 105 wheels are strong, stylish and light—exactly what you need for backcountry battles. After casting, LRG 105 black wheels are finished with a black coating and the spoke edges are machined and polished for mechanized style.
LRG isn't called the Large Rim Group for nothing. Available in big sizes from 17" on up, LRG105 off-road wheels really do roll large. Plus, you can choose from a series of bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit your rig's specific tire sizes and brake offsets. Best yet, LRG includes matching center caps and they back your LRG105 Black Machined Finish Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel