- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Spin your style round and round with Maxxim Ferris Wheels
- Modern 10 split-spoke, tuner-friendly design
- Gloss-black finish offset with a polished rim lip and machined spoke face
- Rugged single-piece aluminum-alloy construction
- Choose from a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Ferris Wheels are sold individually and include a Maxxim logo center cap
- Maxxim wheels are crafted by Konig—wheel-industry trendsetter for 30 years
- Your Maxxim Ferris Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty
If street racing were like a state fair, you'd set your machine up for the E-ticket ride, and leave your competition in the petting zoo. So, bolt on some serious thrill-ride style with a set of Maxxim Ferris Wheels. Spinning round and round with a modern 10 split-spoke design, each Maxxim Ferris wheel is painted gloss-black and offset with a polished rim lip and machined spoke faces.
Boasting Maxxim's legendary single-piece design and all-aluminum alloy construction, Maxxim Ferris wheels are designed for the long haul. This combination of quality craftsmanship and top-shelf materials make Maxxim Ferris rims high in strength, low in weight and awesome in looks. Then, the triad of polished, machined and painted finishes adds some seriously unique street style.
Since Ferris wheels come a large selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets, you won't be going round and round trying to find the right size for your ride. Maxxim offers each Ferris wheel individually, and they include a Maxxim logo center cap to top off the clean style. And, to add some thrill to this deal, Maxxim backs your Ferris Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Maxxim Ferris Wheels Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bill C (Jasper, AL) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Accord — Nov 04, 2017 10:37 AM
The wheels look great on my car.Shipping was fast.Good looking wheel for a reasonable price.If you buy these order the lug nut set also.Auto Anything has a better price than I paid where I live.
Reviewed by Gary S (JEFFERSONVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Elantra — Nov 03, 2017 4:53 AM
Look real good on my car however i am getting some bounce when going 20 mile per hour my be one or more of the rims may be bent going to have them balanced again. Other than look real good on the car. By the way i do have a set of stock rims for sale.