- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Bolt on amazing style with Maxxim Maze Wheels
- Labyrinth-like 10 split-spoke design
- Unique tuner pattern and open design shows off your brake components
- Tough one-piece aluminum-alloy construction
- Select from an array of finishes to match your ride’s style
- Choose from several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Maze Wheels are sold individually and include a Maxxim logo center cap
- Maxxim wheels are made by Konig—the wheel trendsetter for over 30 years
- Your Maxxim Maze Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty
With all the looks, brands and guides out there, setting up your street tuner for style and performance can lead you into a labyrinth of bad advice. So instead of falling victim to the Minotaur of bad style, map your way to the win with Maxxim Maze Wheels. Crafted with the latest tuner styling, Maze wheels feature a maze-like 10-spoke design with a wide-open look that highlights your ride's brake components.
Maxxim Maze rims go a lot deeper than the amazing style. They're built to be amazingly strong with a robust one-piece design and all-aluminum alloy construction. It's this competition-grade combo of high strength, low weight and street style that makes Maxxim Maze wheels the number-one choice for tuners. And with your choice of race-ready finishes, you get the perfect Maxxim look for your ride.
Finding the right Maze wheel isn't like getting lost in a maze either. Available in an array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets, you always get the street stance you're after. All Maxxim wheels are sold separately, and each includes a Maxxim logo center cap. And to map out this deal, Maxxim backs your Maze Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Maxxim Maze Wheels Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by william l (SOUTH RANGE, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac Vibe — May 13, 2017 8:25 PM
I am pleased with the way the look on my car. Very please with how autoanything handled the return of the first set of wheels that I ordered. Wrong lug pattern. Do your research on you car to make sure every matches, lug pattern, offset, width, etc. I used hub centering rings 73.1 mm x 60.1 mm for a AWD vibe. A lot of info about car wheel found on this sight, https://www.wheel-size.com/size/pontiac/vibe/2009/#trim-24i-awd-usdm I use this set of of MaGard wheel lugs Part No. 65557, fit wheels.
Reviewed by Christopher L (STATEN ISLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Rogue — Apr 30, 2017 5:29 AM