- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For some serious shock and awe, arm your roadway warrior with Mayhem Tank Wheels
- Formed with a fierce 8-spoke pattern that’s sure to intimidate onlookers
- The aggressive appearance is heightened by milling around the spokes and circular notches carved from the outer lip
- Branded with the Mayhem logo so everyone knows whose side you’re on
- All-aluminum construction to keep their weight in check
- Mayhem Tank Wheels are rated to support 2500 lbs each
- Multiple wheel sizes available with varying bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Your Mayhem Tank Wheels include a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Overwhelm your roadway opponents by breaking out the big guns: Mayhem Tank Wheels. As formidable as an M1 Abrams, these hard-hitting custom wheels are locked and loaded with 8 aggressive spokes bursting out from a burly center hub. Detailed milling between the spokes adds depth to their daring appearance, and the entire design is rounded out by circular notches on the outer perimeter.
Whether you're patrolling the streets or assaulting off-road trails, Mayhem Tank Rims have the guts to survive any mission. Lean and light, they're built from high-quality aluminum alloy. Not only do they weigh less than traditional steel wheels, but they're also strong enough to support up to 2500 lbs apiece.
Trucks, SUVs Jeeps—no matter what kind of assault vehicle you're manning, there's a set of Mayhem Tank Wheels that matches. They're built in a wide array of standard and oversized diameters to fill out your wheel wells. And, you can pick and choose between a host of bolt patterns and offsets. Best of all, every Mayhem Tank Wheel is protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Mayhem Tank Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by meredith r (Overland Park, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 01, 2015 2:44 PM