- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Toughen up your lug nuts with McGard Hex Head Cone Seat Lug Nuts
- Replaces lug nuts that utilize a 60° tapered cone seat at the bottom
- Built stronger than OEM nuts to handle the tough nut life
- Machined from proprietary, through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel for hardcore strength
- Triple-plated nickel and single-plated micro-porous chrome produce a rust-resistant gleam
- Finish is guaranteed to never rust, chip or peel
- For use with steel or aluminum wheels with exposed decorative lug nuts
- Choose from a variety of finishes to compliment your wheels
- Made in the USA
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. standards for safety and durability
- Sold in packs of 4, 8, 100 or 144 lug nuts
- Your McGard Hex Head Cone Seat Lug Nuts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It's a hard nut life for your lug nuts. Every day brings harsh elements, corrosive cleansers and destructive road debris. Couple that with the periodic beatings meted out by impact guns and wobbly wrenches, and it's no wonder that even tough nuts can crack. But never fear, there is a tougher nut—McGard Hex Head Cone Seat Lug Nuts.
Machined from McGard's proprietary, through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel, McGard cone seat hex lug nuts are crafted for hardcore strength. And, since a nut is only as tough as its finish, McGard coats your hex lug nuts with a triple plating of nickel that's topped off with another layer of micro-porous chrome. This process produces a gorgeous gleam that's guaranteed to never rust, chip or peel.
McGard hex lugs are designed specifically for steel or aluminum wheels that use exposed decorative lug nuts with a 60° tapered cone seat at the bottom. And to bring out the beauty of those wheels, your nuts are available in a wild variety of finishes. Plus, to torque this deal down, McGard backs your Hex Head Cone Seat Lug Nuts with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify correct fastener style as recommended by the wheel manufacturer
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
McGard Hex Head Cone Seat Lug Nuts Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews