- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Securely install your wheels right out of the box with the McGard Hex Wheel Installation Kit
- Includes everything you need to secure and stylize your custom wheels
- Single-piece design is super strong and easy to use
- Choose from an array of vibrant colors to accent your ride’s rims
- Kit includes lug nuts, wheel locks, special key tool, I.D. card and key-tool storage bag (depends on product)
- McGard name roll marked into the surface of every nut to ensure you are getting a quality product
- Crafted from proprietary, through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel for maximum strength
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. standards for safety and durability
- McGard has been keeping wheels on cars since 1964
- Made in the USA
- Your McGard Hex Wheel Installation Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
Like a kid in a candy store, you just can't wait to install that brand new custom wheel and tire package onto your ride. But if you don't do it right, you could end up with some serious style and security cavities. So, do what 9 out of 10 dentists and mechanics recommend—install your wheels with the quality McGard Hex Wheel Installation Kit.
Including everything you need to install your wheels, make them look great and ensure they stay yours, the McGard Hex wheel installation kit includes lug nuts, wheel locks, key tool, I.D. card and storage bag (varies by kit). The locks are fitted with a steel collar that guides the key into the lock pattern. And, McGard's computer-generated key designs let you know that your key set is totally unique.
McGard nuts and locks are made from through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel that's exclusive to McGard. They're plated with 3 rust-resistant nickel layers and 1 micro-porous chrome layer. And, you can choose from an array of vibrant colors to accent your ride's rims. What's more, McGard makes your Hex Wheel Installation Kit in the USA and back ‘em with a 1-year warranty.
- Please verify correct fastener style as recommended by the wheel manufacturer
McGard Hex Wheel Installation Kits Customer Reviews
51 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by CRAIG P (DEPEW, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — May 01, 2018 4:50 AM
I have a set of chrome lugs on my WRX, but I needed a set of black lugs for my Vette. They are gorgeous, and have a lifetime warranty on the finish.
Reviewed by Thomas Z (East Concord, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Civic — Mar 29, 2018 9:31 PM
The quality and everything about these nuts and locks are top notch and there keeping it made in USA AND THAT GETS A 5 STAR RATING
Reviewed by Carlos N (BRUNSWICK, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Highlander — Feb 20, 2018 2:18 AM
I was sent the log nuts immediately but when I went to install them they where not the ones needed for the Toyota Highlander. I need to return them and get the right ones.
Reviewed by William P (ROSWELL, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 03, 2018 3:16 AM
Received and installed no problem, Simple quick and correct that's Auto Anything